I’m sorry, only Dealers or Distributors have access to these files.
If you are a SolarUS Dealer or Distributor, please login using your account information.
SolarUS Distributer Qualifications
The SolarUS Distribution Network
The renewable industry is growing rapidly, and solar thermal is a key part of that growth. SolarUS growth strategy involves both increasing the size of the market, as well as developing a strong market share as the market grows. The solar thermal industry is still in its infancy and as a result there is a shortage of skilled installers and technical knowledge. It is clear that strong support of distributors for their dealers is required, such as:
– Technical support, including training of installers and sales people.
– Marketing support (co-operative marketing, teaching how to promote the product)
– Distribution model development (ensuring viable storage and transportation formats)
– General business development and strategic planning activities (growing sales)
SolarUS has established a distribution model for the supply of SolarUS quality product to the end user. Of key importance is that the sale of SolarUS products is a profitable activity for both the distributor and dealer and that at all times customer service is a strong focus.
Below is a diagram of the SolarUS distribution format.
Qualifications for Distribution
To qualify as an approved SolarUS distributor will meet the following requirements:
- Application filed and reviewed
- Proof of the financial capability to actuate distribution.
- A facility will have to be established and inspected by SolarUS representative.
- A stocking order of basic inventory will need to placed and paid for.
- Staff to support the network both sales and engineering support
- Exhibit at all related trade shows within your territory
- Actively marketing with in your territory.
- Semi-annual reviews of performance.
- Attend annual meeting of distributors